Entrepreneurship - Certificate of Achievement
Studying entrepreneurship benefits students and learners from different social and economic backgrounds because it teaches people to cultivate unique skills and think outside the box. Moreover, it creates opportunity, instills confidence, ensures social justice and stimulates the economy.
Entrepreneurship-focused programs teach students crucial life skills that will help them navigate this uncertain future. These skills include problem-solving, teamwork, empathy, as well as learning to accept failure as a part of the growth process.
Effective ways to build entrepreneurial skills:
1. Take a different path.
2. Start a business.
3. Stick with challenges.
4. Delay gratification.
5. Manage your own finances.
6. Volunteer to lead.
7. Practice communication skills.
8. Learn from a mentor.
Certificate in Entrepreneurship
Course Cost - a two week course costing $1,250. This costing includes the student software required to complete the course (Adobe Dreamweaver website builder, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Freehand and Microsoft Movie Maker - valued at $600).
Core Subjects Covered:
1. Website Design - covering Dreamweaver project setup, Dreamweaver file processing, Dreamweaver tools functions, importation of images and processing, Fireworks project setup, Fireworks tools functions, importation and editing of images, exportation and saving of images, importing and processing of media forms, website uploading to the net and domain selection and allocation, internet selling.
2. Digital Video Production - covering Microsoft Movie Maker project setup, Movie Maker file processing, Movie Maker toolbox operation, importation of video and photographic images, attaching music to video, project saving media types.
3. Audio editing and the application to websites and video.
4. DSLR Photography - the applications and the importation and processing of photos.
4. Entrepreneurship - reinforcing skills and attributes required and mindset requirements.
5. Social Media - promotion of your project and usage to obtain relevant data, statistics and information.
6. Networking - for ideas, feedback, views, support and social interaction with others with your ideals.
7. Website hosting and loading to the net and domain name registering and application.
8. Website analysis.
Students are required to have basic computer skills prior to starting the course and are required to design a working website and a short doco movie on any preferred subject to successfully complete the course.
YOU WANT TO BE AN ANTREPRENEUR - MORE ANATOMY!!!!
YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
___________________________________________________________Copywright © 2020_________________________________________________________